my creations

Saturday, December 18, 2010


The Ribbon should be the big kind with the wire ( which is up to you) but it helps them stand up more!



My Snowman cut at 3 1/2 from Winter Frolic...


My Gingerbread Man cut at 3 1/2 from .... Winter Frolic

Merry Christmas cut at 3 from Joys of the Season.....
I got this idea from Cricut Chick,, She has a really good Video on how to make it..
I love doing this box! It's very easy to do!!
I will be making a lot more of these!!!
Thanks so much for coming by! Please become a follower ( and i will for you )..
Oh, and leave a comment too!, Makes a person feel good about their work....hahahahaha..lol..

2 comments:

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

WOw this are ver nice, youve been busy

Dawn said...

ty, i've been making a baby shower one too!

Welcome

Just wanted to say a big WELCOME to everyone that visits my Blog!!

Thank you so much for following me, and leaving me all the sweet comments!

I can not tell you how great reading them makes me feel!!!

All of you have been so sweet, and i also want to thank CanadianNickel for helping me so much with my Blog!!!

You are such a sweet person for helping me, and taking the time to answer all my questions!!



I will be paying it forward!!!



pinkyswr :)