my creations

Friday, January 28, 2011

Matchbook Album

Making this album for my mother for her Birthday!Going to fill the pages with pictures of her puppy.

 The Cover, not finished yet, have to pick up a few things!
 The pages are made out of Valentines gift bags!
The pages on the inside, i used chipboard just to make it more sturdy,
and then i put heart paperclips on the pages so she can pull them out.
There are 12 pages, and you can put 24 pictures in there if you want!


I got this idea from ( Follow the paper trail )

Thank you for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Pinkyswr :)

5 comments:

Lisa Rhodes Lamer said...

very beautiful!!!

Cre8tive Chaos said...

very cute! I am a sucker for chipboard projects! love them!

EllenM said...

VERY nice. Just became a follower - do you follow me?

EllenM
EllenM361@gamil.com

http://lifeatwalnuthill.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

Very nice, I love mini-albums.

Anita said...

this is great---she will love it!

Welcome

Just wanted to say a big WELCOME to everyone that visits my Blog!!

Thank you so much for following me, and leaving me all the sweet comments!

I can not tell you how great reading them makes me feel!!!

All of you have been so sweet, and i also want to thank CanadianNickel for helping me so much with my Blog!!!

You are such a sweet person for helping me, and taking the time to answer all my questions!!



I will be paying it forward!!!



pinkyswr :)