my creations

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Award

Yay, this morning i was given a Stylish Blog Award!! Thanks so much Pat http://patsscraps.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award! If you haven't visited her or became a follower, please do! :)


So this is what you have to do!

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 8 things about your self.

3. Pay it forward to 8 other bloggers who you have recently discovered.

4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about their award.


8 Things about myself.

1. I have 4 teen aged children, which i love very very much!
2. I love to Scrapbook, everyday!
3. I moved to Calgary AB about 6 years ago from Fredericton NB.
4.Wish i was still there lol!
5. I love reading!
6. I love watching the Biggest Loser, my Soaps and hells Kitchen!! ( theres a lot more )
7. I am determined to figure out the Editing program so i can do Videos!!!
8. I love all my followers! They are the reason i enjoy my blog, and try to post all the time!! :)

I will be posting the 8 bloggers that i picked later today :)

Thanks so much again Pat!! :)

pinkyswr

3 comments:

Erin {A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin {A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs} said...

Congrats! Thanks for coming by my blog and following it! I AM NOW following u! Sorry typo!

Erin

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

HI, I found your blog from Pat, I see that she gave you the award that I gave her, Congratulations!! I just became a follower of your blog, and I hope that you will check out mine, and if you like what you see, I would love for you to follow me! Congrats again, Karen

Welcome

Just wanted to say a big WELCOME to everyone that visits my Blog!!

Thank you so much for following me, and leaving me all the sweet comments!

I can not tell you how great reading them makes me feel!!!

All of you have been so sweet, and i also want to thank CanadianNickel for helping me so much with my Blog!!!

You are such a sweet person for helping me, and taking the time to answer all my questions!!



I will be paying it forward!!!



pinkyswr :)