my creations

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello Kitty Book

This is something that my daughter and i are working on for her school project!
It is not finished yet, but just wanted to share with everyone!

 The title of the book is, Hello Kitties Rights...My daughter has to write a book on peoples Rights!
 The seams of the book are made out of # 10 Envelopes.
 Then we put Kitty tracks on the back, and Laminated both covers...Sorry for the shine!
Then when she does the pages, she will tape or glue them down to the envelope seams!!

Hope you like what we came up with so far!!
Oh did i mention that there has to be 2 pages that are pop ups??? Yeah :)
Thanks for stopping by
Pinkyswr :)

4 comments:

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

That is Really Cool

Dawn said...

yes i know...im so proud hahahahaha

Erika Valdez said...

SOOO cute!! DID you enter this on the Flaunt it Friday challenge?

Dawn said...

No i didnt Erika, i didnt know about that, and its not a finished project yet!
Ty though for the idea

Welcome

Just wanted to say a big WELCOME to everyone that visits my Blog!!

Thank you so much for following me, and leaving me all the sweet comments!

I can not tell you how great reading them makes me feel!!!

All of you have been so sweet, and i also want to thank CanadianNickel for helping me so much with my Blog!!!

You are such a sweet person for helping me, and taking the time to answer all my questions!!



I will be paying it forward!!!



pinkyswr :)