my creations

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Card Base... 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 Scored at 4 1/4
Mouse .....3 inches from Create A Critter
Green Card Stock... 5 1/4 by 4
Pattern Paper......4 1/2 by 3 3/4
The heart was cut at 1 inch by 1 inch, and then i just trimed it down..
I just added some sting and put a charm on it!
The heart is not attached, i just curled his hands so it looks like hes holding it!
Pink Stamper has a challenge on her site to become part of her DT. So i thought i would give it a try. She has 2 spots left!
All you have to do is make a Card, Layout or something else, and to use the colors...Pink
...Green
...Brown, and any other color
you wanted ..
So there it is, i hope you like it

12 comments:

Georgiana said...

Good Luck with the design team challenge.

Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

the cricutologist said...

Great job! I'm your newest follower. Happy New Year!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Good luck with the challenge!

{Raechel} said...

Cute! Good luck!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

This is such a cute card!! I Love that little mouse!! Good Luck!!

girlia said...

Good luck with the challenge

Court said...

Awesome! Good luck! :) I appreciate you stopping by and leaving me a nice note on my hippo card! :)

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

That little mouse is darling. Good Luck with the Challenge.:D

Dorcas said...

What a cutie! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

SweetSassyDiva said...

Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! this would be so cute for valentines! TFS!

Great way to start the year!

We are doing a blog hop tomorrow and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good luck!!! :-)
-Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new follower :-)

CarrieAnne said...

Love the googly eyes and the mouse die cut. Good Luck!

Welcome

Just wanted to say a big WELCOME to everyone that visits my Blog!!

Thank you so much for following me, and leaving me all the sweet comments!

I can not tell you how great reading them makes me feel!!!

All of you have been so sweet, and i also want to thank CanadianNickel for helping me so much with my Blog!!!

You are such a sweet person for helping me, and taking the time to answer all my questions!!



I will be paying it forward!!!



pinkyswr :)